• Show
Clear All

Barham Fisheries‎
    319 Barham Rd
    Hull HU9 4EJ
    01482 712 411

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ix=seb...en&sa=N&tab=wl

Comment

I havent been to ALL the ones mentioned, but thatsprobably because I often sick to Frydays in Anlaby (even though its not the nearest)

Comment

latus is on hiolderness road right near tower grange police station at the lights there!

Comment

Originally posted by terrywit View Post
          I'm a tradesman & get around a bit

Sharon's Plaice at the Ing Centre, Chants Chippy & Atlantis 1 on Anlaby Rd

Are among the best in hull, better still is the one in Patrington
          i must say after living on ings road for many year sharons place ings centre has got to be one of worst chippies in hull in my oppinion- always brown and burnt chips- all food is over cooked there its ok if you like everything extra crispy.

Comment

don't make your decision until you've tasted the best fish 'n' chips in ull LATUS by a mile

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the site.
              Latus taste okay but with a username like yours, are you sure this fish is your favourite or are you simply using this as an advertising stunt?

Besides, it all comes out of the same sea, fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd64 View Post
                Hi. Welcome to the site.
                Latus taste okay but with a username like yours, are you sure this fish is your favourite or are you simply using this as an advertising stunt?

Besides, it all comes out of the same sea, fella.
                We know it all comes out of the same sea BUT it's what they do with it after it comes out of the sea

Comment

yep- consistency of batter, type of cooking fat, temperature and freshness
                  of fish all makes a huge difference!
                  I don't suffer from insanity.
                  I enjoy every minute of it...

Comment

Adelaide fisheries.

Comment

Cave Street, just off Beverley Road. Best fish and chips I have ever had in Hull. Someone mentioned Frydays- I live in Anlaby but never tried them. Perhaps I should. Why does talking about fish and chips make you want some?? :-)

Comment

Colly. I'll have to go back ony word and say I completely agree with you about Cave Street fish and chips.
                        I grew up on Princes Avenue and I've been using that shop all my life.
                        Wonderful, huge fish.
                        I must also recommend All Electric at the top of Riversdale Road and Kingfisher on Endike Lane.

Comment

Originally posted by andiec View Post
                          would also add Mermaid on priory road- the fish is Huge and the chip portions are good.
                          very sad to report this fantastic chippy closed down at the end of ladt yesr...
                          signs in the window state the they will reopen under new management as a 'restaurant quality'
                          fish and chip shop (which will probably mean price hikes) but there
                          seems to be no activity showing such a reopening.

i can suggest fryer tucks near cott road/ hall road roundabout
                          instead though
                          HUGE portions!!!!
                          I don't suffer from insanity.
                          I enjoy every minute of it...

Comment

Working...
                          X