Which is the best chip shop in Hull?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best chip shop in Hull?

Which is the best chippie in Hull? Some do a good bit of fish and some do a good patty. And i mean a proper Ull patty too.

What do you think?

Parkway in Cottingham is awesome. Good portions and friendly service. Not bad price either.

Comment

'A & M Fisheries' Hessle High Road opposite junction with Pickering Road, superb, best takeaway fish and chip shop.

Regards Charles

Comment

im going to add Viking on newland ave too

Comment

Viking is good. I think they do one of best patties in Hull!!

Comment

A & M Has always been good. Dundee chippy chants ave. Any of the harpers of wetwang chippies that have poped up are usualt top notch. Depends on who is frying i l think.
            Hull web design and development

Comment

like going and driving to wetwang for a fish supper. nice to eat it on the grass in summer

Comment

must say the new chip shop that as just opened opposite east park is absolutely delicious

Comment

best chip shop in hull is latus!!!! no competition!

Comment

Where is Latus? I remember years ago, Latus chippy was on Newland and they did amazing battered mushrooms, but that's going back years!!I would agree with Viking on Newland ( really good customer service too) and would also add Mermaid on priory road- the fish is Huge and the chip portions are good.
                    I don't suffer from insanity.
                    I enjoy every minute of it...

Comment

Blue Ocean Fisheries down Princes Ave. I popped in during an all day sesh down there once, and the fish was gorgeous. Nice shaped chips too.

Comment

Originally posted by andiec View Post
                        Where is Latus?
                        An easy way to share something interesting and help other users is to post a map.

Typing [map]latus fish and chips hull[/map] will give you:

The Hull Forum - Hulls own independent forum and discussion portal

The Hull Forum Android Application - Browse the forums from your Android device

Comment

Ahh, holderness road!!! I don't know if its the same people who had the newland one years ago, but even if it is I imagine it would have changed a lot. And besides, its too far for me- I'd have to go east *shudder* (see other topic lol)I'm really fancying Viking fish tonight now :/
                          I don't suffer from insanity.
                          I enjoy every minute of it...

Comment

has viking changed hands? im sure there patties had changed

Comment

I'm a tradesman & get around a bit

Sharon's Plaice at the Ing Centre, Chants Chippy & Atlantis 1 on Anlaby Rd

Are among the best in hull, better still is the one in Patrington

Comment

Working...
                              X