Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheese and Onion Crisps Used To Be In Green Packets, Right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese and Onion Crisps Used To Be In Green Packets, Right?

Why have cheese and onion crisps changed to a blue packet, they were always green right? Google searches apparently say not, but I always remember it was green for cheese and onion, and blue for salt and vinegar. I can't be the only one who remembers this can I?

I think I'm either in the matrix or there is a conspiracy afoot.

think one of the other crisp makers is blue for salt and vinagar. cant remember for sure.

but your not the only one who thinks this http://www.quora.com/Why-did-Walkers...-green-to-blue

Comment

Yes!!! You are totally right!! That's the way it always was and the way it always should be!! Walkers had no right messing with our heads like this!! They probably laced the crisps with some brainwashing drug to make us forget... But we know the truth.
      I don't suffer from insanity.
      I enjoy every minute of it...

Comment

Life is one big conspiracy. It all started going wrong when you started getting your salt in its own sachet!

Comment

Yes, I thought this a while back but thought it must be me going mad,

Comment

They'll be telling you soon that Snickers were never called Marathon and Jif was always Cif.

Comment

Don't forget about opal fruits!
              I don't suffer from insanity.
              I enjoy every minute of it...

Comment

golden wonder used to be in green, I'm certian walkers have always been in blue

Comment

Working...
                X